- About Doc
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- See/Hear Doc
- Ongoing Collaboration
- Attitude, Teambuilding & Leadership Excellence
- Attitude Coach™
- School Improvement Partners™
- College Readiness CHARACTER U™
- Student Motivational School Assemblies™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Doc & The Y
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- Workplace Diversity Appreciation
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- Faith Communities
- Academic Coaches
- Doc Tele-Coaches
- Doc's Speaking Academy
- Interactive Webinar
- Meeting Planners
- Life in the Balcony
- Request Doc NOW!
- Contact Us
CLEAN FUN! - Good For You & Your Family Too! ™ with Christian Motivational Keynote Speaker Dr. Adolph Brown
Doc Does Clean Comedy!
GOOD FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY TOO! ™
Fun, Humor, and Life Lessons To Honor God.
Youth Revival – Turning My “Mess” Into A Message!™
The youth generation may have the greatest opportunity in all of history to experience revival, awakening and the supernatural power of God. Dr. Adolph Brown is a character education speaker for today's students, parents and faith community. His youth conferences are based on three themes: Engage, Encounter, & Equip. Youth experience the transformative power of healing, positive decision-making, and living righteously. As a Christian Motivational Speaker, Doc is a man with a heart for God. His close walk with God is obvious, and the Holy Spirit speaks through him in an unmistakable way. He has positively impacted the lives of millions of youth worldwide by a dynamic demonstration of the Holy Spirit’s power in his own life.
A Father After God's Heart™ (with excerpts from Messages From Granddad)
A role of a father is an important one, and it takes lots of love, patience, and understanding. With God's help, fatherhood can be extremely rewarding and fulfilling.
Marriages Made in Heaven™
Many would say after finding their dream partner that it was a relationship made in heaven.....BUT the work takes place here on earth. With God at the center of the marriage, everything else is put in it's proper perspective.
Adventures in Parenting™
Come to understand children's need to be disciplined with love at home and in school while seeing God's sense of humor in our children. ONLY with God's guidance and direction are we able to properly rear children at home and teach them at school to have the six pillars of character: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
The Un-Churched Child™
This child appears in many schools, churches, malls, and communities. Most struggle to adequately address the needs of this child. See God's plan of transformation for this child unfold before your very eyes.
What others are saying:
- "Finally! Comedy with a message!"
- "Doc is hilarious & relevant!"
- "Of the tons of MLK Day Speakers I have heard, Dr. Brown was the most relevant MLK Day Speaker our conference has ever had! Uncommonly bold, candid, funny and thoughtful."
- "Our archdiocese appreciates your annual visits!"
- "You must see him before you go to heaven.":-)
- "Dr. Brown takes you everywhere and anywhere!"
- "I laughed so hard I cried. Then I really cried. And laughed out loud again."
- "Doc truly honors Christ on his mission with a great message, big fun, and genuine enthusiasm."
- "Time of my life!"
- "You were a blessing of a lifetime!"
- "You have got to see Doc at least once to see what all the rave is about!"
- "Thank you for teaching us to dance through the storms of life."
- "You lived up to ALL the great things I had heard about you."