- About Doc CV/Bio
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- Corp. & EDU Consulting
- Customer Care Team™
- Employee Morale, Teambuilding & Attitude Excellence
- Embracing Equity & Diversity
- School Improvement Partners™
- Culturally Responsive Positive Behavior Supports (PBS)
- Faith Community Talks
- AVID College Readiness & Career Prep CHARACTER U™
- Student Motivational Programs™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Doc & The Y
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- Customize Your Consultation/Presentation
- Leadership & Learning Inst.
- Online Store
- Presentation Demo Videos
- Meeting Planning
- Fan Club
- Request Doc NOW!
DANCE FOR A CAUSE! ™
Doc Puts “FUN” Into Fundraising!
Doc uses music & motivation to move audience participants to give abundantly to your cause. Doc is widely known for “Dancing Through The Storms” at inspirational events, but he is best known for “Making It Rain!”at fundraising events.
As an educator and entrepreneur who owns several businesses, Doc has used his networking and his businesses to generate hundred of thousands of dollars through fundraising events that have directly benefited non-profit organizations, military members and their families. Doc certainly puts the "FUN" into fundraising!
At the conclusion of this program the sponsors will gain the following:
Nonprofit Organizations, Faith Communities, Civic Activities, & Military Benefited Functions