- About Doc CV/Bio
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- Keynote Demo Videos
- Corp. & EDU Consulting
- Customer Care Team™
- Employee Morale, Teambuilding & Attitude Excellence
- Embracing Equity & Diversity
- School Improvement Partners™
- Faith Community Talks
- AVID College Readiness & Career Prep CHARACTER U™
- Student Motivational Programs™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Doc & The Y
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- Online Store
- Leadership & Learning Inst.
- Meeting Planning
- Fan Club
- Request Doc NOW!
Doc's Corporate Events
EXPERIENCE. ABILITY. REPUTATION.
Doc’s greatest strengths as one of today's highly sought-after and reputable corporate business motivational speakers, business keynote speakers & consultants, and professional development facilitators and trainers are his expertise, solid message content, inspiration and dynamic & engaging delivery. He believes good leaders are crafted from tough times, even failure. Doc knows that optimism is KEY! With his enthusiastic approach, Doc is able to inspire all teams.
INDIVIDUALIZED. EXPERTISE. COMMITMENT
Doc shows teams that experience is not about having more answers. It’s about asking the right question. Through positive attitude development, conflict management, appreciation of diversity, and negotiating skills he demonstrates that everything is not an existential crisis.
PERSERVERANCE. INTEGRITY/CHARACTER. TRUST
Through the development of these traits, Doc supports leaders at all stages to be willing to hear the bad news over and over and still see a silver lining.
When Doc is not speaking and consulting with corporate groups, one of his favorite activities involves speaking to the students of his all-time favorite student associations - Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA-PBL - the oldest and largest business student organization in the world!) and Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA - the only in-school student organization with the family as its central focus).
Going The Distance…..
- As a Master Teacher, Doc is among the 1% of professional speakers trained in the facilitation of multiple learning engagement and blended learning solutions ensuring the success of ALL audience participants and learners alike.
- Doc went from a young at-risk student (surviving an upbringing of extreme poverty and violence, welfare, fatherlessness, a single-mother led household, and the first in his family to graduate from high school) to the youngest tenured university professor and dean in the United States.
- Doc went from his childhood “outhouse” to the Whitehouse to be hosted by all living Presidents and first ladies Hillary Clinton, Barbara Bush, and Nancy Reagan.
- Doc has received over 300 awards, honors, and distinctions in the areas of Real World Leadership & Excellence.
- Dr. Brown is noted for such books as Uncommon Sense, Soft Skills In Hard Times, and Messages From Granddad.
- Doc is not only well-respected as evidenced of his appointments to serve on a multiplicity of boards, but also widely visible and published, with talks, appearances, and articles in a number of major media outlets.
- Doc is also the Television Talk Show Host of REAL TALK LIVE
What You Can Expect:
- A Power-Packed Experience for Your Whole Leadership Team;
- Discover A Solutions-Driven Strategy to Move From Accidental to Intentional;
- And an-ongoing commitment to professional development in a time that has leapfrog-like changes every year.
Disclaimer: Some corporations think all speakers are the same. They contract the least expensive speaker they can find. And the results are minimal. If lasting positive results, an engaging and smart presentation, and laughing while learning are important to you, BOOK DOC. Doc will re-ignite the fight in your team.
“A winner in life is one who can build a skyscraper with the bricks that others throw at him or her.”
– Dr. Adolph Brown, III